Sometimes I lose sight of the person I want to be... The last few weeks I have lost sight of that and because of it my life has been out of focus...I need to refocus,recenter my life..
I want to be ...
Fearless
I want faith that moves mountains
I want to inspire
I want to create
To lead
I want to be passionate, organized, adventurous, I want to work hard and be the best I can possibly be in every area of my life. I want to have goals. I want to believe that God is exactly who he says he is... I want to love, love the hurt, love the prideful, simply love. I want to be that woman that when I walk into a room I bring joy with me. God that every single person who speaks of me, may have to speak of you too.
I need to focus because who I want to be requires hard work and deeper dependence on God... And it won't happen in front of a tv... But with people, and in community .
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment