Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

25

As I grow in my spiritual identity I find that I want nothing more than to do the will of God. I have learned that even though sometimes the will of God may seem difficult, life inside the will God is far better than life outside it.

 I turn 25 today and I wonder if I have lived my life in the will of God? Have I truly and honestly given God the best of my abilities? I think the will of God brings with it a sense of uncertainty that scares me. Which is why sometimes I am hesitate to move and instead just stay put in my comfort.

My hope is to move past my fears and fully leap into the will of God, no questions asked. These past 25 years have passed like a swift wind on a summers evening, and I know that next 25 will also go by just as fast. Truthfully I am not sure what God has in store for my life but I know that up until this point I have grown.

I have slowly transformed and am continuing to be transformed. I can feel the presence of God changing my heart, my motives, my desires, and changing my view of the world. Change rooted so deeply that only God can reach. May my life be a reflection of the love of God, the peace that surpasses all understanding, and the joy that reaches far beyond the situations I may face.

 Cheers to the next 25 years,
 Mrs. Miro

No comments:

Post a Comment